1) Unless otherwise agreed, the delivery of the goods from our warehouse, or directly from the manufacturer of the products ordered by you, to the address specified by you.
(2) A charge shall only be made in quantities customary in the household.
(3) The goods remain our property until full payment of the purchase price.
(4) Exceptionally, we are not obliged to deliver the ordered goods if we have ordered the goods properly on our part, but have not been supplied correctly or on time (congruent hedging transaction). The prerequisite is that we are not responsible for the lack of product availability and have informed you of this fact without delay. In addition, we must not have assumed the risk of obtaining the ordered goods. If the goods are unavailable, we will immediately reimburse you for any payments already made. We do not assume the risk of having to procure ordered goods (procurement risk). This also applies to the ordering of goods, which is described only by their nature and their characteristics (generic goods). We are only obliged to deliver from our stock of goods and the goods we order from our suppliers.
(5) If you are an entrepreneur within the meaning of § 14 BGB (German Civil Code), the following also applies:
We reserve the title to the goods until complete settlement of all claims arising from the current business relationship. Before the transfer of ownership of the reserved goods, a pledge or security transfer is not permitted.
You may resell the goods in the ordinary course of business. In this case, you already assign to us all claims in the amount of the invoice amount, which accrue to you from the resale. We accept the assignment, but you are authorized to collect the claims. If you do not properly meet your payment obligations, we reserve the right to collect claims ourselves.
In the case of combination and mixing of the reserved goods, we acquire co-ownership of the new item in proportion of the invoice value of the reserved goods to the other processed items at the time of processing.
We undertake to release the securities to which we are entitled on request to the extent that the realizable value of our securities exceeds the claims to be secured by more than 10%. The selection of the securities to be released is our responsibility.